Spay/Neuter Low Income Assistance

On going assistance is provided to low income families to enable them to have their pets spayed/neutered at a 60% reduction in cost.

Under this program, PALS and the Nakusp Vet Clinic will cover 60% of the sterilization and the pet owner must pay the remaining 40%.

Advertisements