- Your contribution helps offset the cost of fostering unwanted, abandoned and abused animals every year.
- Your donation helps provide veterinary care to found and abandoned animals.
- Donations help to spay and neuter cats and dogs.
- Additionally, you’re helping provide a low cost spay and neuter program to households that are unable to afford the surgery.
- By donating, you are also helping remove animals from situations of neglect and abuse.
I have been diagnosed with Feline Leukemia. I am now in need of a very special person/family to share my life with.
Despite my rough beginning I am looking forward to living in comfort, love and harmony with someone who will nurture me. Maybe I can even fill a void in your life and heart!!
Type: Cat ~ Domestic Medium Hair Sex: Male
To learn more about my story please contact my friends at P.A.L.S
Please help me find my family. I am an affectionate adult neutered male. I have not been able to find my way back home for awhile so if you recognized me please call
Hello my name is Greydy and I am looking for a forever home. I am a healthy young male and am friendly, affectionate and a good companion. Please call PALS 250-265-3792
This little black Cat is looking for a forever home. He is friendly, gentle and affectionate. He is approximately 2 year old. Please call PALS for more information
Cinnamon is a friendly, sweet girl. She is looking for a forever home and would be a great
companion. Cinnamon is a spayed short hair and she is about 1 year old.